Lunaire Official Roleplay Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are the official forums for EmzStars' Lunaire RPG on habbo. Search Emzstars.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Acceptable Classes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Jake
Admin

Acceptable Classes Empty
PostSubject: Acceptable Classes   Acceptable Classes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:31 am

Warrior - Weapon & Armor Skills.

Mage - Magic & Enchanting Skills.

Thief - Sneak & Thievery Skills.

Hunter - Archery & Fletching Skills.

Blacksmith - Smithing & Fletching Skills.

Civilian - Speech & Alchemy Skills.

Rogue - Sneak & Weaponary Skills.

Necromancer - Necromancy & Thievery Skills.

Beast Hunter - Archery & Armor Skills.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Custom Classes:

You may create a custom class, but it must be posted below, and quoted by a mod or admin, or it will be deemed unusable and you will be kicked from the room.
Back to top Go down
https://lunairerpg.board-directory.net
PrincessJJ71

Acceptable Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Classes   Acceptable Classes I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:56 am

Hey, i was wanting to change my character to someone called Alex Russo, its kinda from wizards of waverly place, and i was hoping if there could be a Wizards class, cuz it suits Alex, is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Volker
Admin
Volker

Acceptable Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Classes   Acceptable Classes I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:40 am

PrincessJJ71 wrote:
Hey, i was wanting to change my character to someone called Alex Russo, its kinda from wizards of waverly place, and i was hoping if there could be a Wizards class, cuz it suits Alex, is that alright?
If you want to play a magic user, mage would be the class. It basicly covers all different types of magic. If you want to just rename it wizard, that is fine.
Back to top Go down
Admin Jake
Admin

Acceptable Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Classes   Acceptable Classes I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:20 pm

PrincessJJ71 wrote:
. As said by volker, cxalling yourself a wizard is fine. However I won't accept that name, as it is copyrighted and already in use. Please be original -Jake
Back to top Go down
https://lunairerpg.board-directory.net
Volker
Admin
Volker

Acceptable Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Classes   Acceptable Classes I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Admin wrote:
PrincessJJ71 wrote:
. As said by volker, cxalling yourself a wizard is fine. However I won't accept that name, as it is copyrighted and already in use. Please be original -Jake

Just for clarification, wizard is not a copyrighted term. It has been used by many, many different games, settings, books and movies.
Though the term mage for this setting (lunaire) is more of a magic user who was born with the ability to use magic. Wizard is more of a person who studied to get their magical powers.

But calling yourself a wizard is fine.
Back to top Go down
Christophir.

Christophir.

Acceptable Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Classes   Acceptable Classes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:22 am

Was wondering if being an Elemental would be acceptable? Like a Mage, an Elemental is a spellcaster, but it's ability don't go beyond elemental manipulation. An Elemental wouldn't have to use an incantation, just focus and general mind power. Elemental's only have use of powers such as Fire, Water, Air and Earth (Earth being a purely defensive elemental, used as a last resort). The "Elemental's" tend to take a quieter course with things. Their main aim is to work on mastering the command of the Elements.

Ky.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acceptable Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acceptable Classes   Acceptable Classes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acceptable Classes
Page 1 of 1