Lunaire Official Roleplay Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are the official forums for EmzStars' Lunaire RPG on habbo. Search Emzstars.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

silver comet: The sky dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silver comet

silver comet: The sky dragon Empty
PostSubject: silver comet: The sky dragon   silver comet: The sky dragon I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:19 am

Name: Silver Comet

Race:Dragon

Life story:Climb the tallest mountain in the land. Look up in the sky. You must have a trained eye to see it but deep within the clouds flys the rare skydragon silver comet.

watch as the rain drops hit her scaly skin to make her sparkle. As long as 5 busses she flys through the sky watching over the land. For a dragon she is very peacefull only attacking when prevoked. rarely will she land on the ground. (beleve me you dont want her too).

before the humans came the god flew through the land. The sky was empty so the god took the whitest cloud and formed it into her. Now the god are angered at the humans. After hearing that the humans would kill her and use her skin as a portecter aginst the gods and used for magic she took to the skys and staed there ever sence. She uses the power of the sky (wind,water,snow)

if you want to see her or talk to her sing her song.

her song (peacefull)

Ahhhhhh.....AAAaaaaahhhhh

Deep in the clouds, up in the sky
lives a skydragon flying by
luck has its chance, between you and me
down comes the comet silver as can be...

she will know if you want to kill her.... so use this song for good.

She looks like this

silver comet: The sky dragon Blue_dragon-1880
Back to top Go down

silver comet: The sky dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunaire Official Roleplay Forums :: Character Building :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: